Musings of a Fashionista Trapped in Tech

Musings about fashion, handbags, work, and finances. For all the independent women who love the finer things in life but still want to remain financially responsible.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Gadgets Galore

It was time for a little upgrading in the electronics department. My laptop at home is 3 years old and it's starting to go on the fritz. Yes, the hard drive only has 20GB of storage and my itunes alone was running around 5GB. Yikes! So I started researching, and found that the Sony VAIO FS290 with the Raspberry cover is exactly -- me!

I'm in love.. totally, completely in love with it. The screen is an xbrite high resolution widescreen display and it sure beats the crap out of my old filmsy looking screen. The key board is nice and wide, very user-friendly. Best of all, I got an amazing deal buying it online with with no tax, shipping, and even a slight discount.

I also got a new iPod. My beloved pink mini is still going on strong and I use that one on trips to the gym. I received a nano as a present, but I know I wanted to watch videos/TV shows on the go, so I exchanged it for the 30GB model. I love it, all of my accessories are still compatible (except that I bought a new leather case), and now I can see all the album covers from the songs.

I'm going to hold off on buying a new digital camera or cell phone. These gadgets are fun, but pricey...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home