Musings of a Fashionista Trapped in Tech

Musings about fashion, handbags, work, and finances. For all the independent women who love the finer things in life but still want to remain financially responsible.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Powerless against Louis Vuitton

I finally decided against the Louis Vuitton perforated speedy I bought after my husband gently reminded me that I already have 3 speedys in different styles (a regular monogram 25, a cherry cerises 25, and a white multicolor 30), so do I really want another one? With so many new bags coming out this spring that I have my eye on (Chloe Edith, Dior Gaucho, Fendi B), I decided to return the speedy. As I was driving to the store, I kept saying to myself "be strong, just return, no exchanges, just return, just return..." I got there and I saw the most adorable denim mules and caved. Ugh, the good news is, I still ended up with a big credit and I'm justifying it as I can wear the shoes all spring/summer so I'll get my $$ worth. I can never walk out of that store empty handed! *hangs head in shame*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home