Musings of a Fashionista Trapped in Tech

Musings about fashion, handbags, work, and finances. For all the independent women who love the finer things in life but still want to remain financially responsible.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Moment of Weakness at Louis Vuitton

I was weak... I got called by my LV rep for the new perforations speedy in Fuschia, and I immediately rushed over. So much for the shopping ban... I know it looks a little strange with little holes everywhere, but it's cute in person! Maybe I'll use this bag in Vegas...

I definitely think my bag habit is getting a bit crazy. I might ebay a few just to keep my bank account healthy. The good news is, I just found out that the ebay going rate for my LV Cerise Speedy is quite good and I may consider letting that one go. It's so hard though, all of my bags are special to me and letting them go is painful. Ugh, I'll worry about this after I get back from Vegas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home