Musings of a Fashionista Trapped in Tech

Musings about fashion, handbags, work, and finances. For all the independent women who love the finer things in life but still want to remain financially responsible.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Vegas Baby!

Yay! I just booked tickets to Vegas! I'm going with the hubby for his work and I'm planning on a few days of R&R. Just booked my spa appointment and we'll probably also try to catch a show. The problem is, how can I avoid shopping there?

For a non-gambler such as myself, the shopping, shows, and fab restaurants are the main attraction, so i might have to lift the self-imposed shopping ban (just a little) :) Good news is, I was just told that we are getting our '05 bonuses, yay! I'm planning on saving most of whatever I get (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!)

I'm also completely pumped about having my favorite Ice Blended drink at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. There's two stores inside the Venetian and one in the Palms. I might have to buy some more of the do-it-yourself drink mix.

I'm counting down the days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home